Here you can find the latest Interview posts. Enjoy reading about some great authors and maybe discover a few new books to pick up.
- Dec 13, 2014 Welcome to the Endless Blog Tour! Jaclyn Weist was kind of enough to take some time to answer questions about her newest book, Endless. It is an enchanting Cinderella story. Let’s hear her inside scoop on it. Which would you prefer for inspiration for your stories: dreams, nightmares, or reality? I like getting inspiration from dreams. I would prefer not to use my nightmares because they don’t make a lot of sense. Cinderella has been told and retold ... continue reading
- Nov 7, 2014 Welcome to the Burned: Dragon’s Trust, Book 2 Blog Tour! Today I am delighted to have both Krista Wayment, the author, and Renick from the story here to answer some questions. Let’s start by hearing from Krista. Burned is the second installment in your Dragons’ Trust series. Is there anything you know now you wish you knew when writing the first book? Yes. I wish I knew how hard it is to write a sequel. But even though ... continue reading
- Aug 15, 2014 As a bonus I was able to get Laura D. Bastian to agree to an interview. Lets hear what she has to say about her book in the series, Guardians of the Gate. What was your favorite part of doing a group project? I loved being able to brainstorm this thing up with 5 other minds. We all suggested things for the whole series, and then were free to create our own world inside those ideas. The ... continue reading
- Aug 2, 2014 Welcome to The Gates of Atlantis Book Tour! Now lets hear from Jaclyn Weist about her Book in the series, Magicians of the Deep. What was your favorite part of doing a group project? Making new friends and seeing our world come alive. Moving from one book to another, I saw the magic of Atlantis. It was amazing. Also, we all had things to bring to the table as far as skill goes (editing, formatting, etc). What was your ... continue reading
- Jul 28, 2014 Welcome to The Gates of Atlantis Book Tour! I had the honor of getting to ask Wendy Knight about her Upcoming Book, Banshee at the Gate. What was your favorite part of doing a group project? I loved watching us bring this huge idea to life. To see my characters visiting someone else’s book. It was so fun! What was your least favorite part of doing a group project? As writers, we’re very creative people. Sometimes we would panic a ... continue reading